Quit for Life—Tobacco Quitting Program
This Healthy Activity is designed to provide coaching and support tools to help you quit tobacco.
It is run by Quit for Life®, developed with the American Cancer Society®.
What you need to do:
- To enroll in Quit for Life, call 1-866-Quit-4-Life (1-866-784-8454) or TTY: 1-877-777-6534.
- Or, enroll online at QuitNow.net.
- Participate in at least four coaching calls by September 30, 2019. Coaching calls are available 24/7 to suit your schedule.
About this Healthy Activity
Quit for Life includes:
- Personalized, one-on-one coaching support
- Five outbound coaching calls with a Quit Coach
- Unlimited access to Quit Coaches through the toll-free number 1-866-QUIT-4-LIFE (1-866-784-8454)
- Recommendations on type, dose and duration of nicotine replacement therapy
- Replacement or prescription medication if appropriate
- Free 8-week supply of nicotine replacement therapy (patch or gum) if appropriate, mailed directly to your home.