Find out your health status and catch any health concerns early with preventive care.
What you need to do:
Make and keep an appointment with your provider by September 30, 2019, for just one preventive wellness exam.
Your exam or test could be:
- An annual routine physical exam.
- A well-woman exam.
- A preventive care test (mammogram, pap test, PSA test).
- A colonoscopy for participants age 50 and older.
- No paperwork is necessary if you use a Cigna PPO provider.
- ATU members may use a non-participating provider such as the VA or a mobile health screening service by bringing a PB-1 form to the appointment for the provider to complete. Forms must be submitted to the Trust Office.
When you visit a Cigna network provider, preventive care is covered at 100% with no deductible under both the Preferred Plan and the Value Plan. DOT physicals, sick visits to the doctor and biometric screenings do not count toward satisfying this Healthy Activity.
Did you know?
You can get the day off with pay and reduce your sick leave waiting period for next year when you get both a wellness exam and a biometric screening?
Just bring a PB-1 form to your appointment for your provider to complete, and submit it to the Trust Office.