Find out your health status and catch any health concerns early with preventive care.
What you need to do:
Make and keep an appointment with your provider by September 30, 2021, for just one preventive wellness exam.
Your exam or test could be:
- An annual routine physical exam.
- A well-woman exam.
- A preventive care test (mammogram, pap test, PSA test).
- A colonoscopy for participants age 50 and older.
- No paperwork is necessary if you use a Cigna PPO provider.
- ATU members may use a non-participating provider such as the VA or a mobile health screening service by bringing a PB-1 form to the appointment for the provider to complete. Forms must be submitted to the Trust Office.
If you choose a Wellness Check as your Healthy Activity, you now have the option to choose a virtual wellness screening through MDLIVE. An MDLIVE physician can order your lab tests and discuss the results with you online—without having to go to a physician's office.
Note: When you visit a Cigna network provider, preventive care is covered at 100% with no deductible under both the Preferred Plan and the Value Plan.
DOT physicals, sick visits to the doctor and biometric screenings do not count toward satisfying this Healthy Activity.